[Theforum] Introduction

Alan Lloyd alan.lloyd0 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 6 10:31:18 CST 2002

Hi everybody.

Just a quick note to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Alan I am from
the UK. I have been working as a Tech Support guy for a big ISP for the last
few years. But have recently quit this to start a business with a colleague
providing low cost web start-ups for local businesses.

Although we are doing quite well I have ended up with a lot of spare time on
my hands. So if I can do anything to help evolt then I would be more than
willing.

I have been following the debate about a calendar. Was any decision made
about this? I might has missed some Emails.

Well that's about it for now.

Cheers

Alan Lloyd
Holographic Web and IT Solutions
www.holographic-web.co.uk
Email alan at hwsuk.co.uk
Tel   0707 holo 000 (UK Only)
Tel   44 1364 642 435 (international)

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and/or company named above. Any copying or distribution of the
contents of this email is prohibited unless authorised by Holographic Web
and IT Solutions. Any prices and/or services disclosed in this email is
strictly confidential and intended only for the person(s) or company named
above and may not be used for marketing or sales purposes.
If you receive this message in error please advise the sender about the
mistake.
Thanks