[Theforum] fundraisin with mousepads

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 18 15:55:01 CST 2002

hey, i'm fine with the standard shape. that's ok.

as for design, i guess you gotta just ascertain preference for your minimum
order of 250. i'd take 2 of jeff's style if we went with that. if we went
with your design, i'd take none (nothing personal -- i just don't like the
design or the fists. *shrug*).

even then, AU$40+shipping for two mousepads (and i don't even use them),
after going 5 weeks without paying myself. eek. consider it my payment for
meo/isaac! :(

> i guess what i'm trying to say is not everyone is going to like
> everything, and this is something i'm not going to try to please every
> person on.

as such, i think the best bet is something straightforward. all-black,
evolt.org logo.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au