[Theforum] three mousepad designs

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 21:31:32 CST 2002

http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/temp/evolt_postcard2.jpg
http://members.evolt.org/jeff/mousepad.gif
http://roselli.org/new_evolt/poster_hi.jpg

there are a couple people who've indicated that they won't order if it's one of
the above designs...

is there anyone else with specific objections to *any* of these?

can we make sure the design isn't a show stopper?  dan's right, we've gotta
move through this quickly and get the ball rolling...

dan, hope you don't mind me starting a new thread on this, but i thought it
would be easier to hash out independently of the costs, and because i felt the
momentum slip with the design questions...