[Theforum] three mousepad designs

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 18 23:38:17 CST 2002

the design won't be a showstopper, and don't mind at all. it looks like
jeff, who wont preorder, and elfur, who isn't ordering, object to the
fist design, but two other people have said they'd pick up the slack for
the fists if jeff drops his pre-order. no one objects to the other designs
either, making it all even.

i'll decide tomorrow which one i'm going with..

thnx aard

.djc.