[Theforum] RE: [offforum] fundraisin with mousepads (fwd)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 20 16:50:20 CST 2002

> create, collaborate, educate. evolt.
> demonstrate, collaborate, contribute. evolt.
> collaborate, develop, discover. evolt.
>
> havnig our name at the end like that associates it with the previous 3
> terms(because they roll together well, the brain lumps them all together),
> all of which are positive.
>
> i like the 1st and 3rd myself. you?

i agree re finishing with evolt. i don't like "collaborate" though. we need
discover or learn somewhere. i think that these sequences are too oriented
towards higher-level contributors of evolt.org.

some of us are in a position to "educate" others. but the majority are here
to learn.

learn, create, share, evolt ?

> > also, any objections to:
> >
> > "the international community for web developers"?
> >
> > could use "an international", but fuck it -- let's stake the claim that
> > we're #1. we have members from everywhere. i can't think of any
> other web
> > community with people as widespread as our membership.
>
> ya

ya as in "i object", or ya as in "go with it"?

just paypal'ed my prepayment. let me know if it works ok.