[Theforum] RE: [offforum] fundraisin with mousepads (fwd)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 20 16:55:37 CST 2002

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, isaac wrote:
> > create, collaborate, educate. evolt.
> > demonstrate, collaborate, contribute. evolt.
> > collaborate, develop, discover. evolt.

ok. instead of brainstorming it here, can you just put 4 placeholder words
in the PSD file and send it to me? i need to get it proofed, like, 15
minutes ago.

300dpi CMYK .PSD
constrain text & logo to area of 8.5" x 7" area
extend background color or design out to 9.25" x 7.75" rectangle.

don't forget to space the background pattern either :)

> > ya
>
> ya as in "i object", or ya as in "go with it"?

ya as in get the fuck on with it ;)

> just paypal'ed my prepayment. let me know if it works ok.

ya ;)