[Theforum] review for contribution page

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Mar 26 15:06:58 CST 2002

From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>

| http://members.evolt.org/contribute/
|
| hows the wording/grammer/spelling look?

well, since i'm no english expert, i will leave that judgement to others
(from my seat it looks fine though)

however, this sentence caught my attention:
"Currently, we offer Cold Fusion, PHP, MySQL, Oracle, Perl, and Python
technologies for developers to try out."

don't we offer ChiliASP as well?

(btw: spelling error in environments, the last word in that paragraph)

hmmm, the current transfer part of the bandwidth sentence, suggest changing
that:
from:
"Bandwidth costs specifically - we currently transfer between
80-100Gb/month - are the biggest expendature for us"
to:
"Bandwidth costs specifically are the biggest expendature for us - we
currently transfer between 80-100Gb/month."

it reads better that way.

and finally in the thanks section:
"Regardless of how what or how much you choose to contribute "
isn't the former 'how' something that shouldn't be there??

good work dan
thanks
elfur