[Theforum] March stats for evolt.org

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 3 21:57:11 CST 2002

thanks iSac, its easy to write well when you're reporting awesome news
like this though, so i can't take all the credit :)

god forbid i did these back in the days when we got like 500 page views
a day(mostly the old 'admin' group too.. heh):
"Hola fuckheads. You reload the site too much. No one visits our site.
Is this thing on?"
hehe.. thats a funny reminicent joke btw :)

.djc.
-missing the spell checker on his mac at work-