[Theforum] [***list] Suggestion...

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Fri Apr 12 06:20:53 CDT 2002

I guess letting members vote on their favourite [x] is a lot easier than
having expert judges, which has been a stumbling block previously when
we've thought of evolt awards.

Of course, we need to get that voting app finished...

---------------------- Forwarded by Martin P Burns/UK/MCS/PwC on 12/04/2002
Subject:    [thelist] Suggestion...

This would require a little bit of work for the Evolt guys, but it would be
cool...

Would it be possible for Evolt to put together a tools of the trade user
awards? I'd like to see categories like:
Best code editor, Best wysiwig, best graphic program, best xml editor, and
any more we can think up, and let evolt members vote?

jon
computer.