[Theforum] That old file you needed Michele ... Fw: [Admin] calling for a vote on two things at evolt.org

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Apr 18 20:41:22 CDT 2002

Here it is, in it's entirety (is that a word?)

the formal vote that took place following this email, was the actual
handing over the big picture decision making power from the admin group to
theforum.

Administration was to be at admin at leo and Policy and processing at
theforum at leo.
However, what seems to be the misunderstanding is the definition of
administration. Editing articles and answering websubmitted emails aren't
the only things that are included in the word administration, even though
they are the only things mentioned. We need to keep that in mind when
talking about the admin group and it's purpose.

at last, i'd like to re-iterate:
Admin is the group that handles day to day administration (makes sure that
evolt.org runs smoothly on a daily basis) ... theforum is the driving power
of evolt.org. It is in theforum's power to redefine admin's focus, since
theforum is the decision making power thingy.

So let's do that decisionmakingpower thing, OK?

thanks
elfur