[Theforum] That old file you needed Michele ...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Apr 18 22:07:10 CDT 2002

[Theforum] That old file you needed Michele ...
Elfur Logadottir theforum at lists.evolt.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:52:10 -0000

----

From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>

| There definitely appears to be a difference of opinions in what Admin's
| responsibilities/tasks were to entail.
|
| Let's get it sorted out. [...] Let's get the definition of Admin sorted
out once and for all.
| Then perhaps we really can move on.

better yet. let's leave the definition of admin blurry for a few more days
and address it while defining the complete structure of evolt.org and even
reorganizing the tasks and the workers completing them.

i'm worried that by defining only admin now we're abandoning the big
picture. and i think we *really* need to focus on the big picture. first
make the skeleton before adding the meat.

so, let's focus on my other email please, this was just for documentation
;)

----

ok .. I think .. actually I know .. I got lost somewhere in there.  ;)

Are we still doing the fact finding mission?  I *really* think its a very
important step.  Not that it is the only important step .. but I don't want
to abandon that.

And, I want there to be enough time for everyone (including Dan) to respond.
After all, that's only fair .. out of everyone, I think it's fair to say
that Dan has contributed a lot to this org. So, no final decisions on
anything without him.  Would be the same situation if someone wanted to
change the cms to PHP while Jeff was away... no way, not gonna happen.  :)

Damn, I must be real sleepy, I'm rambling.

If there's any mini-groups you want me on, let me know.  I'm gone most of
the time the next three days, but I'll check mail at night.

Mich