[Theforum] Answers

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 19 09:45:05 CDT 2002

Lachlan --

I like a lot of this team concept; it lets people work in their specialties
without overwhelming one smaller group trying to do/be everything. More
people involved, with more focus, might be just the thing we need for more
productivity!

Who is on the current BoD, who is on the current Admin? What are the
goals/responsibilities of the current BoD, and Martin's history lesson
notwithstanding, what *exactly* are the goals/responsibilities of Admin as
it is *currently* in place? How does an evolter get on this/off this? (Oh,
crap, we're back to process. Well... it's gotta be done. How's that voting
app coming?)

One team that could be added to that list is Design/IA.

wooooohoo & best regards,
Miriam

PS -- Lachlan - I'll put up a great consomme recipie on feo sometime, maybe
we'll change your mind about broth. Meanwhile, say, if you want to talk in
metaphor about a nice gateau or tiramisu instead, well, allllll right!

http://www.dynagirl.com/
Glamorous as f*ck since 1971!
~ table-free since last week ~