[Theforum] Re: Answers

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Apr 19 11:44:54 CDT 2002

> dan got through much of the NFP paperwork, but i do not know
where it was left...

I think I heard through the grapevine that it was rejected but I don't
know for sure if that is the case or what that really means.

> i can't speak to the voting app, i think that's in thesite's hands?

Good question. That's a ball that needs to be run with. I sent the
requirements that I prepared over to the site where no one responded to
it or even acknowledged that it was there. I don't know how the process
goes from there.

http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/2002-March/005082.html

- amanda