[Theforum] Re: Answers

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:30:46 CDT 2002

Martins suggestion makes sense, if we are really going to walk the
"evolt belongs to members" walk.

In contrast, this is the current info:

Registrant:
AIC/Guerillas (EVOLT2-DOM)
    1824 North Water Street #401
    Milwaukee, WI 53202    Domain Name: evolt.org

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:

       Cody, Daniel  (CD1225-ORG)  djc at STARKMEDIA.COM Evolt.org
       1824 North Water Street #401
       Milwaukee, WI 53202
       US
       414.555.1212