[Theforum] Re: [Theforum] Re: [£££forum] Answers

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 21 13:56:31 CDT 2002

On Saturday, April 20, 2002, at 11:39  pm, Martin wrote:

>> an earlier, related post:
>> http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020218/003176.html
>>
>> hope that helps someone with something.
>
> Yes, it clarifies that that hardware belongs to evolt, not to Dan
>
> Also, although Dan is all 3 contacts for the domain name, it doesn't
> belong to him either.

While that clearly should have gone offlist (apologies to all concerned),
I think the point is worth emphasising that Dan has clearly ensured
and publically stated that the domain name, hardware and software
belong to evolt.org. The fear expressed by Erika is just not realisable
to the extent she voiced.

This is auditing101, folks (and not in the scientology sense) - the
organisation is protected against the acts of the individual, and
the individual is protected against acts of the organisation. Which
is a position I'm glad we've got to.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,