[Theforum] Summary of the entire discussion

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:54:22 CDT 2002

I followed the recent discussions on theforum with great interest. I'd
already decided I wanted to get more involved in Evolt (involt?) and I'm
also very interested in 'political constitutions' of online entities like
Evolt. How should it work? What should be its guiding principles? How much
does (or should) it resemble real political constitutions?

Anyway, I recognized the discussion as very important but I didn't follow
the multitude of threads because I don't have enough background knowledge. I
decided to dig into this, though.

So I summarized the entire discussion at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/evolt/summary.html . Feel free to copy this to a
wiki, at the moment I'm not sure how one works and whether I have any rights
to add pages.

It's just a summary of the individual posts so there isn't much structure.
Eventually I'm going to write a summary of the summary.

I assume it's useful for people not following everything and wanting to
catch up.

Is this indeed useful? Does anyone have any comments?

ppk