[Theforum] back

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Mon Apr 29 13:53:30 CDT 2002

Dan, Welcome back for starters.
Is there a picture of you somewhere?  I was just starting to wonder what you
looked like.  People seem to be awful scared of you.  You must be a pretty
big dude!  The forum went absolutely quite since you announced that you were
back.

I hope that you don't take anything that was said too personally.  I think
that there are a number of people here who quite obviously feel a sense of
pride and ownership in the Evolt organization.  Over the past couple of
weeks, I think that there has been a lot of constructive talk on how to
improve the efficiency of the organization and bring some projects to a
satisfactory close in the absence of others.  I AM sure that there are quite
a few individuals who are interested in what you have to say though.

Brian

Silence is foolish if we are wise, but wise if we are foolish. --Charles
Caleb Colton
-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel J. Cody
Subject: [Theforum] back
Hi-ho

we had an excellent time in Chile with javi and pillar as our *very*
gracious and accomodating hosts. it was great, but hard to relate
still.. pics and quicktime available in the next week or two.

as for evolt stuff, i've read all the emails since i left(more or less)
and am suprised, dissapointed, happy, and excited about the many things
going on here on theforum. some of the things don't warrent a response
here, so i'll be keeping public replies to the constructive things, and
hopefully answer some questions that have been brought up while i was gone.

reverse date sorting will be the name of the game, and if theres
anything from the last week that anyone would like me to respond to
sooner, feel free to fwd it to me or something. :)

.djc.