<tips> Calendar .. was Re: [Theforum] sponsorships

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Apr 29 19:46:24 CDT 2002

This reminds me ..

What's up with the evolt <tip> calendar idea we were discussing a few weeks
ago (or was it longer than that?)?

If no one else is able or wants to proceed with this idea, I would really
like to.  Now that I've moved and all, I'll be more settled and able to
dedicate time and energy to this project starting next week.

So, is anyone else running with this idea?  What's the status?  Is there
room for me on the "team" to work on this?  Can I form my own team? Can I
run with this idea and get it done?  Does anyone else want to work on it
with me .. providing of course there isn't already a team formed for this
project/idea.  Adrian, perhaps this is something you and I can talk about
this weekend.

Thanks,

Michele