[Theforum] Case study: Monkey Speak

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 29 20:17:57 CDT 2002

hey peter

first, i'm really stoked that you(and others) are taking interest in
this re-org.

if i rewrite what you wrote on there, is there any sort of versioning or
anything? one prob i have with a wiki structure is that its *so* easy to
change what the original message may have been. i click on 'view fully
history', but my username( i think) doesn't work.

look forward to working with you on this..

.djc.