<tips> Calendar .. was Re: [Theforum] sponsorships

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 00:25:19 CDT 2002

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>
> do you really think we have enough *CHOKE* 'brand recognition' though
> to sell calendars in any sort of retail outlet? maybe we do, i don't
> know..

dunno, but with two books featuring us as case studies coming out in
one season....

> i mean, i'd love to be able to walk into my local Wal-Mart and be able
> to pick up a <body> tshirt, don't get me wrong ;)

you can now, you just have to bring it with you...

> i could easily see us selling 100 calendars @ $10 each year to cover
> 1/12th the cost of that years bandwidth though..

then let's charge $20 to cover 1/6 the cost... or $100, with the full
evolt.org trading card collector's set, and cover a lot more...
--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself