[Theforum] Case study: Monkey Speak

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Tue Apr 30 07:18:48 CDT 2002

I would be willing to put some time into this as a group participant.  (If
you will have me, I tend to be a bit outspoken at times).

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter-Paul Koch
Subject: Re: [Theforum] Case study: Monkey Speak

Maybe we should create a special committee to draw up Monkey Group (or
whatever name) charters, subject to a forum vote? The groups themselves can
change the charters, of course, but we have to start somewhere, give some
sort of clue as to how the organization should develop, so that people have
something to agree or disagree with.

Anyone in? Anyone totally opposed?

ppk