[Theforum] Case study: Monkey Speak

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 30 10:07:52 CDT 2002

Part of the problem with access right now is that for most areas in
evolt.org we don't have the infrastructure to support multiple users
doing administration.  The one major exception is with article review
and approval.  So unfortunately, providing access is giving out the
single password and all access.

Of course, it would make sense to make the change but with all of the
different systems that we have, it won't necessarily be simple or
quick.  See UEUE in thesite archive for the issues already discussed.

Dean