[Theforum] Evolt.net

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 12:25:57 CDT 2002

pardon my french canadian, but that guy is a serious asshole.

there was a point when he tried to threaten us that we were infringing
on his site or something like that. i approached him last year with,
what i thought at least, was a pretty generous offer for a domain that
has been 'Coming soon' for nearly 4 years. he told me it was worth a lot
more because all the trouble we'd caused his web design business.

i'd still like to get it too, don't get me wrong :)