[Theforum] Evolt.net

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Apr 30 12:57:50 CDT 2002

>... a domain that has been 'Coming soon' for nearly 4 years.
> he told me it was worth a lot more because all the trouble
> we'd caused his web design business.

clarification:  above, dan refers to evolt.com

>i'd still like to get it too, don't get me wrong :)

yeah, but at verisign's rate, absolutely no more than

the only reason we'd want it is to re-direct people who heard of us and
typed evolt.com into their browser by mistake

if we wanted to do any ebidniss, we'd likely go with  store.evolt.org

in any case, if evolt.com doesn't want to sell, that's his problem

as for evolt.net, this might be useful if we split off meo as a
pay-as-you-go hosting service, but again, there's no real reason to have it

rudy