[Theforum] Which Online Stores Do You Shop From?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Apr 30 14:13:02 CDT 2002

You can Ken ..

Here are some initial questions/suggestions I had to help proceed with this
"project/task" :

http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020429/004190.html

Proceed however you see fit .. holler if you have questions.  Provide the
documentation, requirements, scoping ideas, etc. on the wiki or on your own
site for everyone to review.  The biggest task is keeping track of all the
information.

Don't worry about "what will fly in evolt-land" .. just remember we are a
community for web developers built by web developers.  The easier to use,
less restricting affiliate programs that offer products that would be of
interest to our community are the ones that we want.

Holler if you have any questions :)

Mich