[Theforum] browser archive

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 21:17:17 CDT 2002

well, good thing i'm on thesite, because some discussions have
started regarding the browser archive that are slightly farther off
than just quick fixes... it's a good opportunity for people to weigh
in with what they'd like to see, too...

in the time it took me to drive home, dan has given out access to
beo, and michele has posted a page on the wiki:
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/BrowserIdeas

feel free to weigh in... i've added in my ideas as i originally
posted on thesite, too...

i'd like to keep this all central since i'm the one who tries to
maintain the browser archive, it'll be easier to have one point of
contact/failure/etc...
--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself