[Theforum] Charter Working Group, round 2

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Fri May 3 06:14:01 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 10:18:04AM +0930, isaac wrote:

> I was just suggesting that we keep the discussion out in the open and not
> form yet another list (I'm now subscribed to 7 or more evolt.org lists) for
> what should just be a subset of theforum's discussion. Anyone who is a
> member of theforum can just delete posts in which they have no interest.

+1

Although I don't wish to be a part of the group, I'm interested in what is
going on from an observational point of view. I can see how you could have
a problem with people who aren't part of the group interjecting if it
flows through this list, but which ever method you choose, please keep it
open.

G.