[Theforum] quick change

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Wed May 8 03:48:40 CDT 2002

From: "William Anderson" <neuro at well.com>

| > Quite irrelevant to the "closed lists" discussion as I don't recall it
| > receiving spam at any time.
|
| it's been cropping up quite a lot in the To: fields with all this
| cross-posting between lists that's been happening in the last couple of
days
| ... I always thought I was an original evolter (user #30, baby!), but I
| obviously didn't contribute in the early days :)

nah, william. that's not it. on the totc list (totc = the old timers chat)
are the friends that formed their friendship while administering evolt.org.

before we opened up the admin archives last year a lot of a personal
discussion took place on the admin mailing list. in order to make sure the
admin list kept it's focus, to admin, we moved the personal discussion to a
different list, to still have venue for the *really* personal discussion
that occurs between us.

the totc list isn't an evolt.org list per se, but rather a venue for
friends, linked together by the friendship formed via evolt.org.

thanks
elfur