[Theforum] Re: Zope and NN

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed May 8 11:06:49 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 04:32  pm, Dean Mah wrote:

>    http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/DeanMah
>
> didn't validate for me when I sent it through

Yeah, because the Zwiki product uses one of the older STX
renderers available in Zope, which is more accurately intended
for whole page rendering, rather than partial page insertion between
existing headers & footers.

The definition held in a class file in the Zwiki installation, which as
I haven't got access to the FS, I can't touch.

Basically, you'd need to change a line in ZWikiPage.py from
  text = str(StructuredText.HTML(text,level=3))
  text =
str(StructuredText.HTMLNG(StructuredText.Document(text),level=3,header=0))

Stupid, really. And avoidable if we had zope.evolt.org

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,