[Theforum] quick change

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed May 8 13:55:33 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 07:45  pm, Ron Dorman wrote:

> I agree that if the users choose it, with good understanding of the
> results and implications, then yes it should be implemented.  Did this
> ever go out to thelist for vote or feedback?

It went out to thechat who *unanimously* voted in favour. The downsides
for list members was also mentioned. I have had approx 1% requests
to have additional addresses subscribed or whitelisted - all have
been self-managed.

You'll have to ask someone with admin
access to thelist why my post of 22:26 UK time last night with
the subject "thelist +1 Subscribers only" didn't reach thelist.

As I've said, it's absolutely for the membership of each list to
decide.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,