[Theforum] Re: Zope and NN

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed May 8 21:16:38 CDT 2002

Michele Foster wrote:

> Dean,
>
> Can we make an "exception" and add zeo to meo instead of leo?  I know
> there's been a strong desire to keep meo on its own and have the other
> evolt.org subsites sit on the other box...especially from the stand-point of
> the meo box being attacked in some unforeseeable manner resulting in other
> evolt.org sites being taken down with it.
>
> Aside from that, which is rather important to consider in its own right, is
> there a compelling reason we can't change our minds?  Actually, this should
> be a discussion on thesite I think; however, I don't want to inadvertently
> eliminate others from discussing this further.
>
> What sort of consequences/impacts could the meo account holders expect
> should we decide to install Python 2.2 on there?  Are the teo or weo boxes
> an option for this?

We could put it on a box here if conflicts prevent loading it on an
evolt.org machine.  I will need a list of support packages to make sure
we have all that is needed.

I even have a box that is currently a Linux work station that could be
re-built to function as a server dedicated to Wiki.

Let me know,
Ron D.