[Fwd: [Theforum] tech/admin/billing contact]

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Fri May 10 12:07:12 CDT 2002

hi Dan,

you did get a response to the request when it first arrived, i just assumed
that since no one objected to that response or made any other suggestion,
that would be the landing.

anyways, here are the archived answers

http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020506/004508.html
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020506/004512.html

extracts from the mails:

"I would suggest:
Billing: evolt.org treasurer (currently Marlene)
Admin: evolt.org secretary (more Elfur than anyone else as no-one
     else was appointed when she resigned)
Technical: Ron - are you still hosting the DNS?"

with a reply from Ron:
"Only the secondary, primary is on the evolt.org servers.  I personally
believe technical contact should have physical access the servers and is
responsible for getting them back up when they die.  I am willing to be
the contact, but will not be able to execute all the perceived duties."

does anyone object to those three persons suggested being the contact
persons? Should they be anyone else?

As Martin stated, i did resign as secretary, later volunteered to take the
position back since no one else had stepped up, but that was never formally
voted on.

thanks
elfur