[Theforum] meo/contribute/ page...

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Fri May 10 17:10:30 CDT 2002

shit, i hate it when it goes this way (silence)

i know where you're coming from rudy. i just hope you're not right, you
can call me naive but i can't help it, you know how i am.

i for one, am certain that the tech stuff is not the only thing dan is
needed for, there's a big part of the spirit of evolt.org that is strait
out of who dan is.

but sadly some of the recent messages aren't pointing in that direction,
and it's not in my hands to convince him that we aren't against him.

anyway, dan is out for the weekend, so don't expect a reply from him
very soon.

--

javier