[Theforum] Re: (no subject)

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Fri May 10 19:58:51 CDT 2002

Martin wrote:

> On Saturday, May 11, 2002, at 12:48  am, Ron Dorman wrote:
>
>>  Most of my remembrances of your
>> involvement with evolt.org are that you have been argumentative,
>> confrontational, disrespectful, disruptive and very outspoken against
>> dan.  I feel that evolt.org would benefit from your absence until the
>> ill spirit is changed.
>>
>> If the other people here feel that I am out of line with this post I
>> will quietly bow out of this area of evolt.org.
>

> Ron
>
> I feel ad hominem (ad feminem?) attacks are out of line. And that's not
> related to who's making them on whom. Dispute facts. Disagree
> with interpretations. Contest opinions. But really, please don't
> attack the people.

Martin,

I agree with you.  However this was not an attack.  It was a statement
of my opinion, rendered from 3 years of subscription to all evolt.org
lists.  Stating something that I feel would help evolt.org.

Is this any different than what has been done to dan, Michelle and Matt
over the past months.  Yes, it is stated as my opinion instead of as a
fact and it was done with the intent to help evolt.org instead of hurt
those helping evolt.org.

Ron D.