[Theforum] Moving On

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sun May 12 10:16:50 CDT 2002

I am sorry to see you go and hope that at some point in time you will
find the time and interest to come back.  Your help in getting us
orgranized, especially on thesite, and your dedication to testing and
QA work has been invaluable.  I really do not know who will fill that
void now.

Best luck in all of your future endeavours and please let us know how
you are doing every once in a while.

Dean