[Theforum] Re: nfp

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sun May 12 16:53:48 CDT 2002

From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>

| > It might not be ideal, but let's get the paypal address pointing to
| > *something* (which isn't going to be a non-existant evolt.org checking
| > account).
|
| Yes. Marlene - anything you can do? If the amount coming through
| stays at the level Dan suggested, it's probably not going to affect (or
| probably be worth mentioning on) your tax return.

the ideal thing would be to create the email address donation at evolt.org and
have that email forwarded to a selected amount of people, including
marlene, to manage it.

but another thing we might do, as an interim solution ... to avoid any tax
return problems in the US is use the account i have in my name ... i would
be more than willing to have marlene accessing that account.

just a thought.
elfur