[Theforum] Mousepads

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Thu May 16 02:40:29 CDT 2002

At 05:26 PM 5/15/2002, Isaac typed:

> > 2. Does anyone know of any alternatives?
>
>FYI: The company through which Dan was originally planning to handle all of
>this was:
>
>http://www.a1imaging.com/
>
>The options and pricing certainly look pretty decent.
>
>What do people think of these gel-filled options?
>http://www.a1imaging.com/gelfilledpricing.html

I just wrote my preference for the hard top mousepads; however, I use a
gel-filled one with my laptop (I use a wireless mouse for it rather than
the built-in whatever it is within the laptop keyboard). I like it a lot,
especially since I use my laptop in all sorts of places, so that mouse has
a built-in gel wrist pad that I like. I have pain in my right arm and hand
from 3 herniated discs in my neck, though, and it helps wherever I have my
laptop.

At my desk, though, I have a good ergonomic arrangement and prefer the hard
top mousepad for typical daily use.

If we're buying a bulk amount, I'm guessing here that we wouldn't sell as
many of the gel-filled type (even though I like mine with my laptop!).

I'm glad you've posed this question, though, so we'll find out this stuff. :-)

>The cloth mouse mats are very reasonably priced:
>http://www.a1imaging.com/clothtoppricing.html

Don't like the cloth variety, as they haven't held up as well and I have to
clean the mouse more often with a cloth mousepad.

>Thoughts?
>
>isaac

So that's my 2 cents. :-)

Warmly,