Prioritisation vote: [Theforum] Re: meo

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun May 19 05:34:03 CDT 2002

At 04:00 PM 5/19/2002, Martin wrote:
>1) leo
>2) weo
>3) meo
>4) beo
>and if evolt.org needs to shell out cash to support hosting, we will
>fund as many of those as we can, starting at the top. If we get offers
>to host specific services out of priority, then those will be considered
>separately.
>
>+/-1 please

-1

I would switch 3 and 4. Much of the evolt.org PR is thanks to the browser
archive. It's part of our "brand". It's also been around for a long time.
Just imagine the general Netizen reaction if we abandon the well-known beo
versus abandoning the relatively lesser known meo.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net