[Theforum] Prioritisation Vote so far

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun May 19 14:15:50 CDT 2002

I vote +1 to it being spelled at "prioritization". oh. wait...

Here's the vote so far.

<shameless-point-in-an-objective-email>
meo webmail is the least of the members' problems if the meo service
ends. an email can be sent out to people who know the address and it's
much easier than sending an email out to everyone who visits their meo
site.
</shameless-point-in-an-objective-email>

Suggested by MartinBurns:

The priorities are (in descending) order of significance:
1) leo
2) weo
3) meo
4) beo
and if evolt.org needs to shell out cash to support hosting, we will
fund as many of those as we can, starting at the top. If we get offers
to host specific services out of priority, then those will be considered
separately.

 +1
----
MartinBurns
MattWarden
GarrettCoakley
AlanLloyd
JohnCorry
ElfurLogadottir

Suggested by MadhuMenon:
The priorities are (in descending) order of significance:
1) leo
2) weo
3) beo
4) meo
and if evolt.org needs to shell out cash to support hosting, we will
fund as many of those as we can, starting at the top. If we get offers
to host specific services out of priority, then those will be considered
separately.

 +1
----
MadhuMenon
JoelCanfield (unless below is possible)

Suggested by JoelCanfield:
(If possible - note that, currently, the .forward files are contained in
the member's account home - not sure if that's a requirement for forwarded
addresses.)
The priorities are (in descending) order of significance:
1) leo
2) weo
3) meo mail
4) beo
5) meo webspace
and if evolt.org needs to shell out cash to support hosting, we will
fund as many of those as we can, starting at the top. If we get offers
to host specific services out of priority, then those will be considered
separately.

 +1
----
JoelCanfield