[Theforum] FundRaising and Hosting/Move Solutions Proposal

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon May 20 00:06:26 CDT 2002

Regarding affiliate hosting, I think it's a good idea. I think that our
options would be to offer the same deal to a number of potential affiliates,
or secure one good deal (i.e., higher commission) with a single affiliate
with an understanding of exclusivity.

An advantage of the former option is that it enables affiliates in specific
countries.

Regarding the offer of hosting, I'm interested in hearing about options
which see services hosted in various locations. It would go some way to
allowing more people to participate (one service using CF, one using PHP,
another with ASP, etc), and reduce our single-point-of-failure to the DNS
provision (right?).

It might be an option worth considering to host LEO and MEO at CSI, but BEO
and WEO/FEO/TEO elsewhere.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au