[Theforum] finding a home for weo & leo

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Mon May 20 20:07:58 CDT 2002

Whoa, boy.

In fact, your entire list from the first point downwards
presupposes that we have the financial resources to
continue down the line.

Last I checked, we had squat.

IMHO the only sensible way to progress is to identify our
budget, *then* decide how to allocate it.  All else is
futility - or at the very least, we'll end up going this
way in the end.

Any advances, then, on 'squat'?   Fairy tales about selling
a T-shirt to every single member of thelist once a year
(do the sums), or about selling a hosting service which none
of our members needs enough to pay for, need not apply.

/me starts drifting into 'grumpy Rudy' territory

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com