[Theforum] list admin -- vote?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 08:48:36 CDT 2002

ok, my connection from home has officially gone wonky...

i wasn't able to dial up last night and check mail, approve/deny
posts, etc... tonight will be the same, and i'm in and out of the
office all day...

so, can we get a final vote in place here?

who is cool making all folks at the below url into temporary list
admins until we get this all sorted out?
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/ListManagement

please keep in mind, being a list admin means, at the very least,
getting a few hundred messages a day of bounce notifications...
when i started, it was over 1500, but i've got it down to about 800
now...

other details can be hammered out once everyone's in place...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself