[Theforum] meo abuse - archive note to come back to

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue May 21 11:17:11 CDT 2002

> no, the guidelines for meo have always been there and i was
> aware of them. i asked a few questions before i got started
> and it seemed that a personal site such as a blog would be
> fine on meo. following the recent discussion about what can
> and can't be hosted on meo, i wasn't too sure if this was
> still the case. that's why i asked.

It's also perhaps important to know that meo was really Dan's gig. We
had numerous discussions on admin about how to regulate meo and what
should and shouldn't be allowed but at the end of the day if Dan said
you were okay, you were.

So, some of that might change as we move the box and may need to manage
it differently but meo has always been somewhat flexible, far more
flexible than what we might put on weo or allow on leo.

- ae