[Theforum] Re: meo

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed May 22 11:39:13 CDT 2002

> Part of the past problems with this group has been
> the issue of stability and sustainability.

amanda, this is not a past issue

sustainability is the #1 issue we face now, and i would argue that all the
other issues just don't count

> The fact that people have not played well together
> has contributed to this issue not getting solved.

then you should stop using words like "dickhead"

> [meo is] housed on a machine which Dan has stated
> he does not want us to have.

that's an interesting spin

stop bashing dan, it's his box

> The easiest way to keep MEO going would be to
> convince Dan to keep it going.

if he does, it won't be as an evolt service

> I think that the group is going to find ways to keep
> leo and weo and even beo but meo is a toughie.

even leo and weo will die if we don't fund them

what are your suggestions for funding?

rudy