[Theforum] Restructured lists -- names

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Thu May 23 09:15:03 CDT 2002

> evoltFinance
> evoltContent
> evoltDev
> evoltMarketing
> evoltSysadmin
sure

> finance
> content
> dev
> marketing
> sysadmin
ok

Can I just suggest, though, that since IA and design is part of the group
currently known as development (and "dev" has kind of an unpleasant sound on
my ear), can we come up with something else? We've had many discussions in
the past about the lack of design-related threads, and I think that calling
the group "dev" seriously makes it sound like evolt.org *just* cares about
the coding aspect of site building. I think in this case we _could_ continue
the previous convention of "thesite," since that's more encompassing and it
also very conveniently still has a list.

peace out,
Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com