[Theforum] Restructured lists -- names

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu May 23 19:01:27 CDT 2002

> the group "dev" seriously makes it sound like evolt.org *just* cares about
> the coding aspect of site building. I think in this case we
> _could_ continue
> the previous convention of "thesite," since that's more
> encompassing and it
> also very conveniently still has a list.

I don't think that "dev" goes against "design" in any way. I call myself a
"Web developer" more often than not, and I've designed 100+ sites.

I think that dev goes beyond "thesite" or "sites" though. I think there may
well be more things that we're working on than simply "sites".

Any ideas for other choices?

isaac