[Theforum] community vs. corporations (was: funding options)

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Sun May 26 15:23:21 CDT 2002

Martin,

>eg 1 annual payment of $30 rather than 12 monthly payments
>of $2.50

Ah, of course.

>See
>http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020520/005123.html
>for the comparison costs involved, and why we could offer a 10% discount
>to annual payers and still end up ahead.

Yup, I read that one before. The only problem is that we're not
selling something on which we can offer a discount. Still, when
phrasing suggested amounts we can explain why a lesser lump sum
actually gives us more.

I guess I need to add a section on suggested giving amounts to that page...

Thanks,
Marlene