[Theforum] give at evolt.org

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Sun May 26 16:40:20 CDT 2002

>I can set up the address.  Let me know when the voting closes and I
>can do it.
>
>Dean

Hi Dean,

Assuming that all I have to do is suggest a closing date:

The closing date will be 9:00 AM PST (-0700) Wednesday morning, May
29, 2002 (this accounts for the fact that this is a holiday weekend,
including Monday, in the US, so that people have all of Tuesday and
into Wednesday morning to get caught up).

Thanks,
Marlene

P.S. Hmmm... I've been out of touch long enough to no longer know how
voting happens around here. I've gone back and read all of the voting
threads from this year (those starting with the letter "v") and never
saw an announcement that a polling/voting app got done, nor did I
find any finalized guidelines for holding a vote here.

So did we ever get the polling/voting app up (the wiki says we
haven't)? Are there voting guidelines somewhere?

Or is this good enough?

Yikes, I don't want to start another long discussion on voting
procedures. Especially about this donation issue, which I can't
imagine anyone would object to making progress on...