[Theforum] voting results: give at evolt.org

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 30 00:02:34 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "rudy" <r937 at interlog.com>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] voting results: give at evolt.org

> > > buehler?
> >
> > nine times?
>
> that's a bit cryptic
>
> are you saying this post arrived in your inbox nine times?

nope ...

   Ed Rooney: Are you aware that Ferris does not have what we consider
              to be an exemplary attendance record?
              [...]
Mrs. Bueller: This is all news to me.
   Ed Rooney: It usually is.  So far this semester he's been absent
              nine times.
Mrs. Bueller: *Nine* times?
   Ed Rooney: *Nine* times.

> i sent it only once
>
> it's in the archive only once
>
> if you got it nine times then all i can say is...
>
> HURRAH !!  at least it's not just me that it happens to!

      Ferris: I asked for a car.  I got a computer.  How's that for
              being born under a bad sign?

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'