[Theforum] evolt.org stuff

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Fri May 31 14:20:44 CDT 2002

Hey Dan,

I've been doing a lot of footwork regarding evolt.org financial
stuff, and it occurred to me that it would be *really* useful to have
any/all of the documentation you put together when you pursued the
evolt.org NFP status, no matter how incomplete.

Would you be willing to email and snail mail me whatever you've still
got on hand, or copies thereof? And if any other related information
is still on-line somewhere (like the bylaws), would you point me to a
URL (I don't seem to have permission to view the docs listed at
http://five2one.org/evolt/corp/ )?

Here's my mailing address for any paper documents:

Marlene Bruce
417 Tasso Street
Palo Alto, CA
94301

If you have any questions, drop me a line or give me a call: 650-996-5857.

Thanks,
Marlene